Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Mickey Sunglasses


We are counting down the days to our very first Disney Cruise.  I have taken on the challenge of participating in the Fish Extender Gift exchange on board the ship.  We have 20 cabins in our group with a variety of ages and some with kids and some without.  As soon as I saw these  polka dot sunglasses at my local Target I knew that they would be perfect for all of the Disney Gals in the group.  With a price tag of just $1, I bought all that they had and then went to the next Target looking for more!

The sunglasses were incredibly easy to assemble and took no time at all! For under $25 dollars, I have 20 FE gifts that are practical, fun, and Disneyfied! (Probably not a word, but I am still going with it)

Materials:

  • Red Gems
  • Sunglasses
  • Super Glue
  • Tweezers

No comments:

Post a Comment