Thursday, March 27, 2014

Chocolate Strawberry Drop Cookies

My friend Tina made these cookies for a cookie exchange back in December.  I finally remembered to ask her for the recipe and I was pleased to know that they are SUPER easy to make!  I love to turn cake mixes into cookie dough.  One of my favorite ways is Rolo Cookies.  The combination of chocolate and strawberries is always delicious, so why not turn it into a cookie!
 Ingredients:

  • 1 Box of Duncan Hines Strawberry Cake Mix
  • 1 Egg
  • 1/4 Cup Water
  • 1/4 Cup Flour
  • 1/2 Vegetable Oil
  • 1 Cup of Chocolate Chips (I used 3/4 Cup mini chocolate chips because that is what I had on hand)
Makes 2 Dozen Cookies

Preheat oven to 350 degrees.  Using a mixer blend cake mix, flour, water, egg, and oil.  When they are well combined hand stir in the chocolate chips.  
 Place drops of cookie dough onto baking sheet and bake for 10-12 minutes.
Let them cool or enjoy them warm!


No comments:

Post a Comment