Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Invitation to Disney World

   




I am always planning my next Disney vacation.  Even if I don't have a trip booked I still follow all the deals, news, and promotions because we just never know when we will decide to go.  My kids often hear Sherrie and I discussing our future (and often non-existent) Disney plans so I am not sure I will never be able to pull off a surprise trip.  My husband is a huge supporter of my Disney World addiction so he doesn't mind our conversations or the research.
 
 My husband and I have decided to take a (sort of) last minute trip to Disney World and we thought that since we didn't have to keep it a secret very long maybe... just maybe... we could keep it a secret.  Well, it is killing me!  I am so excited for my youngest to go because he is FINALLY tall enough to ride Star Tours!  He has been begging to ride it forever!  I have decided to send a letter to the house from Mickey Mouse inviting the boys to come for a visit.  They are going to be SO excited!

To print the image, right click on it and save it as a picture.  Then select size to print.

After we gave them the letter from Mickey, they immediately wanted to head there but they settled for just dressing up for a bit!


Be sure to check out our Disney Trip - Free Scrapbook Kit

1 comment:

  1. Dengan Cara Mengunduh Aplikasi yang telah disediakan kamu dapat bermain dengan santai dan nyaman dimana sajakamu ingin Main Poker Online Indonesia. Namun satu hal yang harus kamu perhatikan (Baca Selengkapnya...)

    ReplyDelete