Monday, July 8, 2013

Nutella Banana Fudgesicles

One of my favorite treats at Disney World is a frozen banana.  I am not sure if that is because it tastes so good or if it is because it is always so hot!  Either way I love them!  This banana fudgesicle satisfies my chocolate fix without too much fat, calories, or crazy ingredients.  Oh and the kids LOVE them too!  We have been trying a new popsicle varieties this summer... I am not sure who is enjoying it more-the kids...or me?!?  One of my favorites is the Strawberry Banana Creamsicle

Ingredients:
  • 2 Tablespoons Nutella
  • 3 Medium Bananas
Put ingredients in food processor and blend on until smooth.  Pour mixture into popsicle molds.  Place in freezer.  
Freeze for about 8 hours and enjoy!
If you are looking for something else to do with extra bananas check out 

No comments:

Post a Comment