Monday, July 15, 2013

Magical Moms July Menu

I don't know about you, but I have been having a harder time planning my meals, I don't know if it is because it has been so HOT here or what!  I tried to place lots of easy things that can be done on the grill or slow cooker to keep the oven OFF!  Today it is going to be 100 degrees!  Maybe I will just cook on the side walk!  I know I want to spend as much time as I can at the pool or being adventurous with the kids.  Hopefully this menu will have it all planned out for you so you can spend some more quality time with your family!



*Recipe Coming Soon

                                               JULY


Sunday
Monday
Tuesday
Wednesday
Thursday
Friday
Saturday




2
*Bang Bang Chicken, Sweet Pepper Pilaf


4



8
*Apple Pork Tenderloin, Sweet Creamed Corn


11
*Sweet and Sour Chicken

13
*Chili Cheese Coneys

15
Steak Oscar with Steamed Asparagus, *Loaded Baked Potato Casserole

19
Sausage and Pepper Pasta, Cucumber Salad

20
*Lemon Bruchetta Chicken
21
*Grilled Shrimp and veggies
23
*Steak and Rice Roll Ups, *BLT Wedge Salad

28
*Pan Seared Scallops with Bacon Butter Sauce, Spinach, Garlic Quinoa and Brown Rice
29
Creamy Mushroom Angel Pasta, Spinach Salad
30
Mushroom Swiss Burgers, garlic french fries










No comments:

Post a Comment