Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Thanks for Keeping me on TARGET!

I often want to give my kids' teachers a gift to show them how much I appreciate everything that they do.  I love creating cute personalized gifts for them, but sometimes I want to give them something that I know they will use.  Our PTA keeps a book in the main office that has a list of all of the teachers' favorite things.  The list includes favorite places to shop, restaurants, and even their favorite candy bar.
Right click on the picture below and save it. I printed this one on brown cardstock, but you can print it on any color (believe it or not, I was actually out of white!)  I then attached the Target gift card with a piece of double sided tape.  I also wrote a little message on the back and signed my son's name.  This can easily be put together in just a few minutes

No comments:

Post a Comment